Assistant Cellar Manager – Victoria
Do you thrive when delivering a seamless customer experience?
Reporting into the Cellar Manager Matt (all-round great guy and even a winemaker!), our Assistant Cellar Manager role forms an integral part of our company culture and business success. The responsibilities in a snapshot include:
- Deliver the ultimate customer experience, adding value with every interaction
- Assist the Cellar Manager to achieve budgeted rental income through letting of storage space/ managed cellarage services, which also includes the sales of ancillary products and services.
- Accept, check and process all wine deliveries and repack deliveries as required for pick up
- Display operational excellence with a keen eye on cellar presentation and cleanliness
- Action general administration duties
- Good physical fitness …. wine boxes can be heavy!
- Love wine!
- Permanent role within an essential services business
- Ongoing career development with the opportunity to progress
- Set, rotating rosters with every second weekend off
- Unlimited retail discounts, paid parental leave and well-being subsidies
- Work with an innovative business that values teamwork, care & excellence
- get to work with WINE!
- Your CV lists 1-2 years customer service experience
- Your proven track record in achieving sales and KPI’s showcases your ability to build genuine and meaningful relationships
- You have general knowledge and a passion for wine and enjoy upskilling yourself to keep up with market trends
- Out of the box thinking with the ability to continually improve the business comes naturally to you
- You have a full manual driver’s license and car
Established in 1999, Wine Ark is Australia’s largest and most recommended wine storage provider. With 15 centers nationwide, our State-of-the-art storage facilities have set international benchmarks and allowed Wine Ark to develop one of the most respected brands within the industry.
With over two million bottles of wine in our cellars, stored for clients located in over forty countries, there are few other businesses in Australia with more experience when it comes to collecting, storing and managing premium wine. Wine Ark forms part of the National Storage REIT group, Australia’s first publicly listed independent and fully integrated owner and operator of self-storage centres in Australia.